DBA Scholarships in USA for International Students 2022/23 Degree and Masters
International students are encouraged to apply for DBA Scholarships in the United States 2022-23. Students from all around the globe can apply for a Fully Funded DBA Scholarship to study in the United States and undertake their degree. The Doctorate of Business Administration Scholarship in the United States is a scholarship program that provides opportunities to the brightest students interested in pursuing a career in business. This grant is accessible to anybody who wants to pursue a degree and study at the graduate level. The scholarship will cover the student’s tuition.
The demand for Doctor of Business Administration is increasing. The number of jobs in the field is expected to grow by 28% from 2016 to 2026, which is much higher than the national average for all occupations. The need for these professionals has been recognized by many universities and colleges across the country, and they are offering a variety of scholarships to encourage students to pursue careers in data science.
The DBA is an advanced degree that requires students to have a bachelor’s or master’s degree in business administration, management, or related field. The DBA can also be pursued by professionals who have been working for at least ten years and who have accumulated significant experience in their field. A Doctorate of Business Administration from an accredited university can help graduates stand out from the crowd by demonstrating their commitment to continuous learning and development.
DBA Scholarships in the USA 2022-23 Details:
- Degree level: Doctorate of Business Administration
- Scholarship coverage: Funded
- Eligible nationality: International
- Award country: United States
- Last Date: Different for University
NSA EDBA Cybersecurity Management Award:
- Award: $5,000 in Fall 2022
- Open to: EDB-Cyber students enrolled in Fall 2022
- Description: The purpose of this grant is to support our EDBA students’ Cybersecurity Education.
- Criteria: 3.0 GPA or higher and enrolled in 6 or more credit hours each semester.
- No of Scholarships: 20 awards available.
Colorado Cybersecurity Scholarship:
- Award: Varies–Minimum $5,000 for EDBA Students
- Open to: EDBA-Cyber students
- Description: The UCCS Scholarship Application is available in the MyUCCS Portal. It is part of the general scholarship application process. For consideration, under the General application, answer YES to the following question: Are you in the field of Cybersecurity? Answer yes if you wish to apply for consideration.
- Criteria: The Colorado Cybersecurity Scholarship is awarded to new and continuing students interested in learning more about cybersecurity.
Out of State Scholarship:
- Award: $6,000/year. Will be split over two semesters (Fall and Spring).
- Open to: First-year graduate students who are Campus, Non-resident (paying out-of-state tuition). International Students are eligible.
- Description: Awards high-caliber incoming students for their first year of graduate school. Awards will be made by qualifying graduate programs to students who are paying out-of-state tuition.
- Criteria: 3.33 GPA or higher. Enrolled full time (5 or more credits). Students paying a reduced nonresidential rate are not eligible.
Florida International University DBA Scholarships in the USA
Florida International University offers a wide range of scholarships for international students. The university is one of the best universities in the country, ranked by U.S News and World Report as the fourth-best public university in Florida (#1 among public universities).
The DBA program at Florida International University is ranked #9 in the nation for its doctoral programs in business administration by US News and World Report’s 2018 rankings. The DBA program at FIU is a full-time, three-year program that offers both coursework and research opportunities, with a focus on data analytics and decision science.
The Florida International University offers a full-tuition scholarship to students who are accepted into the DBA program. The FIU DBA Scholarship in the USA is a full-tuition scholarship for students who are accepted into the Doctoral Business Administration (DBA) program. The scholarship covers tuition costs for up to nine semesters, which is typically the length of time it takes to complete the DBA degree.
List of Other Universities Offering DBA Scholarships
Here is the list of Universities offering DBA Scholarships in the USA 2022-23.
- Binghamton University
- University of Southern California
- Massachusetts Institute of Technology
- Fordham University
- University of Pennsylvania
- Bentley University
- Duke University
Can I get a DBA Scholarships in USA?
Yes! Students need to meet the requirements of the DBA program to apply for the scholarship. Students can apply for a scholarship before applying for a place in the DBA program.