Table of Contents
Corporate Communications Officer Job at Workforce Group
Workforce Group is a Management Consulting and Outsourcing Professional Services Firm. Following its inception in July 2004, Workforce Management Centre Limited (Workforce) has built an enviable reputation as the leading indigenous management and professional services consulting firm in Nigeria. Drawing from its Deep Domain Expertise, in the area of organizational effectiveness and employee performance, the Company is positioned to assist businesses across diverse sectors of the economy in their quest to create sustainable value for their stakeholders.
Recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Corporate Communications Officer
- Company: Workforce Group
- Location: Nigeria
- State: Lagos Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Support the Head Corporate Communications in the planning and execution of digital communications, internal communications, above-the-line and below-the-line marketing campaigns for Marketing. Collaborate with the teams to develop and execute thematic and tactical campaigns within approved policy and authority limits.
- Develop communications plans, advertising themes and strategy for increasing awareness and brand equity adaptable to digital and traditional communication platforms.
- Supports implementation of brand management efforts, communication plan, systems, policies and practices; ensures compliance to communications models and templates.
- Develop corporate and product marketing communications content / copywriting for internal and external communications campaigns.
- Devise tactics to drive traffic to the company digital and traditional advertising channels
- Manage below-the-line activation to support brand building and business initiatives.
- Develop media buying, planning and monitoring strategy for all campaigns – local and international.
- Demonstrable negotiation skills that will result in overall cost curtailment for the company
- Support implementation of programmes and initiatives and monitors compliance to budget to optimize costs, while delivering quality solutions of high impact.
- Works with the webmaster in implementing effective digital communications strategies, goals and objectives that create adequate awareness the Group, the entities, our product & services and propositions.
- Performs other duties as may be assigned HCC.
Academic Qualifications & Work Experience
- A good First Degree in Humanities, Social Sciences, Administration etc. or other field.
- 2 – 4 years of operational experience (Corporate / External Affairs, Media and/or Advertising) within a reputable and structured business environment, preferably a multinational corporation within the Oil & Gas industry
- Strong exposure to reputation and events management
Competences Required (Knowledge, Skills and Attributes):
- Corporate communication strategy development and execution
- Knowledge about best practices in strategic institutional branding
- Media Relations
- Project Management, Negotiation and Contract Management
- Basic Accounting
- Creativity & Innovation
- Leadership/Supervisory, Interpersonal Relations and Team playing
- Oral & Written Communication; effective presentation
- PC Utilization
- Written Communication
- Product Marketing
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
To apply for this job please visit app.ismartrecruit.com.