Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc
Data Cataloguer Job at Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc
Job Title: Data Cataloguer | Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc
- To ensure reliability and validity of P-code items in FMN Group item master database through effective cataloguing and data cleansing of existing and new stock items.
- Manage Item description harmonization, item release to required business units, new Item requests, and photography details structure for easy identification and further Transfer to Axapta (ERP).
- Implementation of FMN items set up in Axapta (ERP) for newly created items to ensure efficiency and productivity (Parameters including Min/Max, Default Order Setting, Site-Specific Settings & Group Item Category – UNSPSC).
- Maintain unique Item Codes, assign appropriate UNSPSC and avoid duplications across the FMN group (Food & Agro-Allied).
- Assist in Inventory Management Optimization strategies in item identification, specifications, consolidation and duplicate resolution across FMN group (Food & Agro-Allied).
- Maintain a close communication link with procurement and respond to possible queries from Star Trading Company, End Users and vendor(s) regarding consumable spares.
- First Degree / HND in Engineering or Sciences
- Master Data Quality Manager (ISO8000) certifications will be an added plus
- 3 years cognate experience.
The Person Must:
- Possess strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Have a high level of concentration and patience.
- Have the ability to interpret engineering drawings & data e.g. exploded diagrams, assembling drawings and datasheets, etc.
- Have a good understanding of ANSI, EN, DIN, and ISO standards
- Be meticulous and be able to pay attention to details.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
To apply for this job please visit www.dragnetnigeria.com.