Golden Pasta - Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc
Table of Contents
Electronic / Packing Machine Engineer Job – Golden Pasta at Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc
Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc has been a part of the lives of Nigerians at home and abroad. Our global vision is to be a leading foods company in Africa providing high quality and affordable products in the most convenient ways to consumers through world class brands like Golden Penny Flour, Golden Penny Semovita, Goldenvita, Golden Pasta and Golden Noodles. The Company’s flagship brand, Golden Penny, remains one of the best known and the preferred brands amongst bakers, confectioneries and consumers in Nigeria.
We are recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Electronic / Packing Machine Engineer
- Company: Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc
- State: Lagos
- Job type: Full-Time
- Location: Iganmu, Lagos
- Manage the Packing Machines, to ensure the machines are able to deliver designed output and attain high Overall Equipment Efficiency (OEE).
- Carryout reliability centered maintenance on the machines and ensure compliance to maintenance schedule.
- Manage and oversee the packing machine technical staff to achieve operational objectives, provide directions, information and training.
- Document all engineering protocols and develop all engineering and manufacturing specifications and ensure compliance to FMSC and ISO regulations.
- Work with the Maintenance Manager to evaluate all projects and recommend ways to reduce cost and maintenance time and improve efficiency of all processes.
- Collaborate with other stakeholders in implementing new packaging initiative.
- Observe, analyze and research packaging line operation to develop and implement efficient process.
- Manage the calibration system put in place for the packing machines.
- Drive safety leadership and adherence to use of work order system.
- B.Sc / HND in Electrical, Mechanical or Electronic Engineering
- Professional Membership and Certifications: COREN or NSE certification or Equivalent.
The Person Must:
- Be deliberate on safety conditions and ethical.
- Possess strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Have the ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Possess excellent leadership capabilities.
- Have strong problem solving and decision-making skills.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
To apply for this job please visit www.dragnetnigeria.com.