Hudson Trident Limited
Table of Contents
Mobile and Jetty Crane Operator Job at Hudson Trident Limited
Job Title: Mobile and Jetty Crane Operator.
Company: Hudson Trident Limited.
Job type: Full-Time.
Hudson Trident Limited is a Nigerian registered company providing specialist services to the Maritime and Oil and Gas Industries in Nigeria. The company provides Marine and Cargo Surveying/Superintendence services to the Oil and Gas industry and it is presently the Nigerian Ports Authority appointed liquid bulk Cargo Surveyor for the Tincan Island Port Complex, Lagos State.
Hudson Trident is also a leading provider of consultancy services for the International Ship and Port Facility Security (ISPS) Code certification for port facilities in Nigeria. We provide expert and effective solutions to the security and ISPS Code-related challenges faced in the maritime industry and are able to draw a broad variety of skills and experience from diverse company staff from our affiliate companies in the United States and the UK.
- Candidates should possess an SSCE qualification or Mobile Cranes ASME B30.5 Crane Operator certificate
- Minimum of 5 years experience as Crane Operator
- Must possess API Crane operator’s certification as outlined in API RP 2D Operations and Maintenance of Offshore Cranes or OPITO Crane Operator certification Stage 3
- API Rigger Stage 3 or OPITO Rigger Stage 3
- Crane Operator candidates must also have mobile crane certification.
Application Closing Date
12th August 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Certificate to:
using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
To apply for this job please visit catamaranng.com .