Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc
Project Accountant Job – Sunti at Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc
Job Title: Project Accountant – Sunti \ Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc
- Ensuring correct recording and follow-up of all transactions related to the major projects approved for Golden Sugar Company Ltd and Agri-Palm in their plantation.
- Register and follow-up on all purchase requisitions, advance payments, mobilization payments, purchase orders, part-payments on certification, completed orders with goods received note or approved certification, invoices and payment of all contractors with the correct recording in the accounting records.
- Correct recording of all transactions against approved project ensuring correct and timely tracking against approved budget.
- Quick identification of any cost variances to ensure any potential under or over-budget expenditure is raised with the Project Leader (GM, Sunti Golden Sugar Company)
- Produce timely weekly and monthly reports to ensure projects are monitored regularly from a financial aspect.
- Analyze and investigate variances between the actual project costs against the approved budget, periodically.
- Ability to produce revised forecasts when there is changes to the original budget scope which requires revised forecasts and board approval.
- First Degree in Accounting, Finance or related field.
- Professional Certification (ICAN)
The Person Must:
- Understand contract accounting and procurement procedures.
- Have a structured approach to reporting, also be able to produce clear, concise reports which can show both actual expenditure as well as committed and uncommitted expenditure.
- Ability to explain financial figures to non-finance managers and supervisor.
- Be quality driven and pay attention to details.
- Understanding of processes and procedures to ensure integrity of financial and management control of all expansion activities.
- Be comfortable to work in hostile farming environment – compensable.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
To apply for this job please visit www.dragnetnigeria.com.